Standard of Excellence Partners
Click here to view a list of churches and Student Leaders who have completed a rigorous 21 point on-site audit in order to become a facilitating student ministry example of health and effectiveness. Explore the possibility of becoming a Standard of Excellence partner by reviewing the benefits of certification.The world of youth ministry is in need of healthy student ministries that demonstrate a living, breathing model of healthy student ministry. Does your student ministry already qualify for the SE certification? Do you want to lead your people and ministry towards the exciting journey of being certified as an SE student ministry?
TEN BENEFITS of SE Certification:
- You and your ministry will receive a certificate of recognition presented by SME. The certificate gives notice to your church, pastoral staff, parents, volunteer team, and students that under your leadership, the Student Ministry meets or exceeds the standards for Student Ministry Excellence outlined in the certification requirements.
- press release to your church news outlet.
- framed certificate for mounted display in your church.
- A professionally designed seal of achievement (graphic) appropriate for letter head, website or other areas beneficial for placement.
- A shout-out of achievement in one of our SME video shoots and posted to our YouTube channel.
- Recognition on the SME website or social media outlet as an outstanding ministry model.
- A press release shared with the news outlet of your choice.
- The opportunity to host top quality interns affiliated with our CONNECT ministry initiative for the summer or semester ministry.
- The opportunity to stand as an endorsed, recognized example of healthy student ministry to other churches in pursuit of successful, impacting student ministry.
- A built in reference for speaking and or training opportunities that may flow out of the SE recognition.
- The certification process will automatically incentivize your leadership in striving towards a common goal of achievement.
- Morale and excitement is boosted as the leadership team and staff closes in on achieving certification.
- A 50% discount on any student ministry related preaching or training session after certification is completed. (1 year)
- A one on one consult to share needs, strengths and weaknesses expressed during interviews with volunteer staff, ministry staff, and leadership students.
- The certification process is conducted through both a digital interview and on-site interviews in compiling a comprehensive ministry audit.
- Certification is renewed annually to maintain standards for excellence. Second and third year renewal is half price.
- Certification extends 6 months past the departure/transition/exit of a certified student minister.
If you are interested in pursuing the high standard of excellence in student ministry, please contact Dr. Boyd to discuss some of the basic qualifications as well as an overview of the specific requirements covered in our 20 pt. audit.